Kati Kaia Yoga Mats are beautifully designed and made from 100% natural rubber. Finished with vegan suede made from recycled PET they provide anti-slip grip and protection for all yoga practices. They are longer and wider than standard mats allowing a little more space and luxury for your practice. The wetter the mat gets, the grippier it gets making them ideal for hot yoga and bikram yoga. The mats are absorbent so you don’t need a yoga towel and they can be machine or handwashed after use.
The cloud goddess, made by Zeus in the image of Hera was moulded out of the clouds. This piece is light, vibrant and uplifting, like watching clouds dance across the spring sky, bringing that movement and grace to your yoga practice, with sea foam coloured skies and lime tinted citrus clouds. A fun and lively mat to inspire your senses, open your heart and throat chakras to speak from a place of pure truth and love.
Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- 100% Natural non-amazon Rubber
- High - Performance, Natural and Sustainable
- Longer and wider than regular mats
- High density luxury cushioning for joint protection
- Water based inks guaranteed not to wear out from your practice
- Ultra absorbant vegan suede top
- Free from PVC, silicone, chlorine and phthalates
- 100% biodegradable
- Eco friendly packaging
- Strap included
- Idea for all types of yoga especially hot yoga
- Washable by hand or on an eco cycle
- Hang to dry
- Spritz lightly for extra grip
- THE GALLERY MAT
- 183 cms Long x 66 cms Wide
- Thickness: 4.5 mm - Luxury cushioning, protects your joints with no need to fold your mat
- Weight: 3.4 kg