Tabitha Bargh's makes her ingenious lampshades in her Sussex studio. Truly sustainable they are created from cardboard sheets sourced locally. Each shade is composed of 85% recycled material and 15% from FSC certified European forests. Any cardboard waste produce is is collected, recycled and then used again to make the same product it came from. Non toxic biodegradable glue is used to build the lampshades and all packaging is recyclable.
"It was during the development stage that I discovered the amazing effect when light was shone through the cardboard layers, creating a warm glow and a beautiful pattern of light and dark" Tabitha Bargh
- Dimensions: D 250mm H 260mm
- Finish: The lampshades are made entirely from cardboard.
- As a natural material there can be slight variances in appearance.
- Maximum wattage: 60w incandescent. Also compatible with CFL and LED lamps of equivalent wattage.
If we dont' have stock of the C8 please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- The C8 can be used on a pendant fitting.
- Handmade in the UK.
- The C8 is the shade on the far right in the image.