The name, Braeden, is an Olde English word meaning forest, which references the warming, cosy scent of pine, cedar and bergamot. Designed for unisex appeal, the simple, utilitarian style makes them suitable for indoor or outdoor use and when you're finished with the candle, the glass makes a handy container.
Each candle is hand-poured in Wales by people with learning disabilities at Beacons Creative for Aerende. All purchases help support this social impact company.
- Sustainable rapeseed wax (certified non GMO) from Europe
- Size 9.5cm (height) by 8cm (diameter)
- Made from natural essential oils
- Made without any synthetic fragrance
- Handmade in Wales
- 40+ hours' burn time
- Phthalate and paraben free
- Packaging made in the UK from recycled coffee cups
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly
ESSENTIAL OIL INGREDIENTS
Rosewood, Pine Needle, Bergamot, Cedarwood Atlas, Cypress, Lime, Patchouli
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
On first use, ensure that the candle burns long enough to fully melt the top layer of wax. This will avoid tunnelling (and wastage) of wax. Vegetable waxes burn differently than standard paraffin wax and a better burn quality can be maintained if the wick is trimmed before each use. It may sound obvious, but the glass can get hot. We recommend placing on a coaster and leaving to cool before moving.